About Me

i care NOT what others think of what i do. but i care VERY MUCH about what i think of what i do. and yes, the key to failure is trying to please everybody. for me, it is better to be hated for what i am than being loved for what i am not.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Torn

I am so stressed up!!!!!
I know that i must to learn how to control my emotions.
I might have some problems. But i must not take it too hard. I keep telling myself that i have to relax. I want to talk to someone. I want to let it out from my system. I want to tackle it one by one. But i am too weak to do so..
Kenapalah masalah datang secara berterusan. I will never get enough of what i don't want! I am torn apart.. I am extremely demoralized....
Lord, please help me.. Please wake me up so that i can feel the reality of life..

No comments: